Friday, November 24, 2017

As Barbara Corcoran - which is a maid worth millions and lives on Park Avenue - your children keeps in poor condition to act

Filed under: , ,

  • Barbara Corcoran is a billionaire real estate investor and star of ABC's Shark Tank '.
  • She is also the mother of two children.
  • She has two strategies to avoid harmful children: the model of labor value and treats everyone equally.

Many parents are afraid to raise spoiled children. This fear is particularly relevant if you are a billionaire and a celebrity - if so, for example, Barbara Corcoran.

"With my children I try to get me out of the way to teach good values, and I think they are children without consent - I hope God knows, and all that I know do so to me the best thing he can - but where? really they learn the values ​​that came into my life, in my life when I, I have a lot of money 46 and my second at 56 had my first child -. which are mounted on a luxurious lifestyle. "

1. Model of the value of work

2. all treated equally

Read you more ...

Permalink | In contrast to | The linking of the Blogs | Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment